I havent posted a blog in a while, so i thought i would post a random one.
I went to see Ghostrider this weekend, it was a good film. Howveer kinda comes to a sharp ending,,,,theres so gonna be a second one, so obvious, and the ending was kinda soppy...i hate it when they ruin a decent film with a soppy bloody ending.
Saw trailer for the sequal to fantastic four as wekk (The rise of the silver surfer) n that looks WICKED! i cant wait for that, its comin in 2007, so probably a summer blockbuster! Woohoo
I just thought u might all like to know i am taking a trip to the zoo this week...lets hope they dont all leave me there. That would be mean. However the 'endangered species' wont be with us haha (you guys should know what im on about!)
haha
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment