Thursday, April 05, 2007

DAMN ALL THE FIZZY VIMTO.......................

I thought you all might like to know, that being the stupid person i am, i spilt Fizzy Vimto on my laptop and it now had to be fixed :( how sucky is that!! It doesnt work properly. I am thoroughly upset. Damn you fizzy Vimto!! Burn In Hell!

HaHa....

Anyways.....

This post is a little bit late, but i forgot to do it earlier.For any of you people who read this, and dont know what Stoppit & tidyup is, i suggest you search for it on you tube. None of you people believed me when i said it exists so theres your proof, mainly ex school people but thats not the point. Some of you University people still think that i am mad.

I hope you all have a happy easter!
Dont eat too much chocolate!!


No seriously, now a nicer picture!

P.S See Louise, I still havent used Kittens like everyone else :P

2 comments:

Louise Roberts said...

I prefer the first picture, it's well cool! I want a carrot bayonet!

Caroline Worsell said...

haha aw but the other one was just for the niceness! but the first one is kool lol

a carrot bayonet would be fun...perhaps we should make one haha!