What exactly?
So let me see whave have i been doing with nearly all my spare time....work.
I have finally finished my wheelie bin though so i actually have something to show for the time ive put into it.
The third and final Prince of Persia game has got me hooked....but i havent had much time to play it since i got it unfortunatly.....and that SUCKS! but hey im sure the time will come eventually. Well i hope it will anyways.
Bonfire night soon....gonna go tot hat display thing at Abbey park on Saturday night.....should be fun im going to go with the Poi people.....i shall be doing some fire whilst i am there yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee we like spinning fire round ourselves without setting our clothes on fire...dont we? *waits for repsonse* No? just me then...ah well please dont all judge me now.....it gives you a good adrenaline rush though! You should try it sometime. *nods head for encouragement*
Im not wuite sure why i am writing this blog.....its probably because its gone midnight and i am somewhat bored. So i thought i would do the same as others and blog my random musings.
Why must we always fulfill the urge to do that....................
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello, fellow gamer! I am addicted to P.S. II... Now I know that i am not alone!
Hey! I went to Abbey Park on Saturday night with my girlfriend, it was an amazing display. I'm also finding it hard to get time to play atm, I just have so much on. It seems that we are both finding it hard to find time to play the same game. I whizzed through TSOT and WW in no time but I've had TT sitting there for weeks and only played for a few hours, not because it's a bad game just no time.
spinning around on fire? but no hilarious accidents on youtube yet?
sometimes our best blog posts happen when we're bored but the muse strikes. keep up the good work.
you might want to try writing in word and using the spelsker tho ;-)
yeah well i didnt think of that Michael. lol i cant help the spelling mistakes, i dont pay much atention! i apologise now for any i have made and ones i will make in future blogs.
and not spinning around on fire....i emant spinning fire around me...although my friend did acually set herself on fire!
Post a Comment