I have decided that to me, Christmas and New Year officially suck! Christmas is boring now im not a child and dont have loads of toys to play with...its no fun anymore :( or is that just me?
New Year is the worst time of year....unless of course i am drunk! i was ill this year so i didnt have a good time, plus it was raining so i didnt want to go out anyways but being in good health would have been nice.
Cant say i did much over the holidays really, i tried to catch up on sleep i lost last term but didnt quite manage that i dont think. I wanted to go to the National Science Museum and Natural History Museum but i didnt get the time to do it. Before you think i am wierd, i dont know why i wanted to go there, i just did. Havent been there for over 10 years so i thought it would be nice. (plus i could get snap happy on the way with my new digital camera but i couldnt go so i didnt haha)
Did you all have a nice Christmas & New Year??
It felt wierd going home, and then coming back again. Im not used to it plus the amount of stuff i had to bring back with me!! Most of its useless crap but never mind eh! I almost boght a Wii as i found somewhere which had them in stock AMAZINGLY but i wasnt allowed, i was told not to waste my money....so im gonna get one this Christmas haha I shall have one either way...and a PS3 of course, cant forget about those ones! Bloody PARENTS!!!
Anyways ive rambled enough now. I just thought you might like to know that i didnt get upto anything over the Christmas Holidays!!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment