Well i decided to take a break from doing some artwork, thought i would surf the internet for a little bit. But as i do have some work to do, i feel really guilty about not doing anything.
Hence the blog post!
I love the fact that i was going to take a break from being creative, but thats not how it has worked! Ive stopped being artistically creative, and become in a way academically creative by doing a writing task.
When i was doing my artwork, i was beginning to get stuck. I'd got my building blocks and taken my pictures and used them to try and understand perspectives a little more, but after completing this i felt a little stuck. As in, hmmmmmmmmmm what do i do now? I'm not sure if it has helped me but i shall find out later on i suppose.
I thought of doing some work on my Mechanical project and focusing on the wings which my character has, but i don't feel like i am in the mood to create mock ups of something i have already done, and was told to redo.
Some people find that their creativity flows as easily as water down a waterfall, but mine doesn't. I cant always just sit and think of something interesting to do or something interesting to draw. I feel i have limited ideas within my creativity. Once i get going, i tend to be okay. I just struggle with the initial starting point.
Kinda sucks.
Generally speaking, Creativity is used every day in each one of us. It just depends how we chose to see it. Communicating is creative, and we all know that we all communicate with somebody every day at some point! All in completely different ways.
People like us communicate by typing or by speech, Deaf people by using their hands to show what they wish to say(fantastic invention/idea if you ask me) or we can all do it in the form of writing.
Communicating with people is creative. We communicate ideas, our feelings and our thoughts by drawing as well. Everyday things are ways and means of communication.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment