ok, so we get into the labs for 11am on a Wednesday after what turned out to be a very suicidal Wednesday after the Tuesday night (for me anyway), and he come strolling in at 2pm....we was told 11.
Anyways....
The Coventry project.
I must admit i am enjoying doing this, even though I did get annoyed with myself when i couldn't get my head around something simple but then its maths......my arch enemy.
I have been given another group project, I don't mind being in a group, i actually quite enjoy working as part of a team. But only when there are no rifts because of a lack of communication.
The site we have is pretty simple and the buildings are pretty much identical.
I'm unsure whether this shows that Alex thinks i can work well as part of a team and it is going to have to be very tight knit with work because all the buildings are so similar and were each doing different bits to it, or as an insult because he thinks i cant do things very well on my own.
I've improved so much since he last saw any of my work and even then it was my avatar. I am NEVER going to be a character artist.
EVER.
I hate it with a passion.
Anyway, we went to Coventry and had a lovely day out. Even if i did get sun burnt i still had a nice day. but the ring road for Coventry should be removed, i assume it does more harm than good!
Other than that dreadfull experience i got all the photos i needed, sorted out who was doing what, spent a nice day in the pub with Alex Jev and my friends and the tottled off home to go to the park.
Its Sunny.
We like it.
Anyway just felt the need to blog! Off to do something else now.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment